Your selected question and answer
Does Tesco Bank Travel Insurance cover my existing medical conditions?
It depends on the nature of the medical condition.
When applying for Tesco Bank Travel Insurance, you will be asked questions about your health and the health of anyone travelling with you who is insured under the same policy, to find out whether full cover can be provided and if so, the terms and conditions that will apply.
We will either offer you cover for the existing medical condition (for an additional premium), or exclude any claim arising as a result of the existing condition.
Please note that there are also conditions and exclusions that apply in respect of the health of anyone that could affect your trip even if they are not travelling with you e.g. a business partner or close relative.
If you are in any doubt you should call us to check whether you're covered for your medical condition on 0845 293 9475.
- Do you cover cruise holidays?
- If cover is refused for my pre-existing medical condition, am I still covered for other things?
- Can I look at my policy booklet online to check what I am covered for?
- What should I do if my belongings are damaged or temporarily lost in transit?
- Do you cover activities and sports that I may want to do on holiday?