Your selected question and answer
What does it mean if my mortgage application is referred?
If your mortgage application is referred, we may need you to send us additional information to verify some of the details you’ve provided. We'll contact you to ask for any extra information we may need. Once we've verified all the information, we'll give you a decision.
- Will my mortgage application be subject to a credit search?
- How will I know if my mortgage application is progressing?
- I've already started my mortgage application, can I complete it without mortgage advice from Tesco Bank?
- What information will I need to have to hand before I can start my mortgage application?
- If I am accepted for a mortgage in principle, but don’t yet have a property, how long is the decision valid for?