Your selected question and answer
How do I update my address details?
You can update your address details in three ways:
Phone: Call us on 0845 600 6016. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am to 5pm.
Online: If you’re registered for Online Banking:
- Log in by selecting ‘Loans’ and ‘Log in’ from the Online Banking menu on the Tesco Bank homepage.
- Once logged in, select the ‘Manage’ button
- On your Account Overview choose ‘Other Services’ from the menu
- Select the option to ‘Update your address’ from the ‘Personal Information’ box on the right hand side of the screen
Post: Write to us at: Tesco Bank, Loans, PO Box 27014, Glasgow G2 9FE. Please include the following information in your letter:
- Your full name
- Your Loan account number and sort code
- Old address (including postcode)
- New address (including postcode)
- Please ensure that you sign the letter
It’s important that you keep us informed if you change your address. It is a legal requirement that we send your annual statement to your last known address, so by keeping us informed when you move home you can help ensure that this sensitive information reaches you as intended.