Your selected question and answer
My pet has a condition that needs ongoing treatment. Do I need to wait until the treatment is finished before I make a claim?
No, claims can be made on an ongoing basis, however this is subject to the terms and conditions of your policy.
- My policy terms and conditions have recently changed. What are the main changes?
- How do I know who my current insurance policy is with?
- Who will manage my claim if my policy is moving?
- Is there an no claims discount with Tesco Pet Insurance?
- I have Pet Travel Cover. How do I make a claim while I'm abroad?