Your selected question and answer
How does protected No Claims Discount work?
Protected No Claims Discount means you are able to make up to two claims in any period of three years without having any effect on your future No Claims Discount.
If you need to make more than two claims in three years, then your No Claims is no longer protected and your No Claims Discount will be impacted
For more information on your No Claims Discount, you can view our Car Insurance Policy Documents page.
This answer relates to Tesco Bank Car Insurance only and is not applicable to Tesco Bank Box Insurance.
- Can I protect my no claims discount?
- Can I switch my no claims discount from a motorbike to a car insurance policy?
- What is ‘No Claims Discount’ and do I need to provide proof?
- Do I get a discount on my Car Insurance because I have another insurance product with you?
- Can I use my company car no claims discount?