Your selected question and answer
How does protected No Claims Discount work?
When you apply for cover, you have the option of adding protection for your No Claims Discount (NCD) if you have a minimum of four consecutive years of claim free driving.
Your NCD level will be maintained in the event of a claim. The price of this optional benefit will be included in your premium.
Without NCD protection claims where we are unable to make a full recovery from a third party will reduce your NCD. You should check the Policy Summary Booklet for further details on how your NCD may be affected by claims and how NCD protection will work in the event of multiple claims and/or future policy years.
- Can I protect my no claims discount?
- What is ‘No Claims Discount’ and do I need to provide proof?
- Do I get a discount on my Car Insurance because I have another insurance product with you?
- Can I switch my no claims discount from a motorbike to a car insurance policy?
- Can I use my company car no claims discount?