Your selected question and answer
Why do I set up a Password?
Having a unique password known only to you is one of the ways we protect your account and ensure that only you are able to log in to it.
Your Password is one of 3 unique pieces of information you enter each time you log in to Online Banking.
You choose these security details when you register, and each time you log in we’ll ask you for:
- Your Username
- this is at least six characters
- can be letters, numbers, or a mix of both
- can be your email address
- is not case sensitive
- Two digits from your Security Number
- this is a six digit number
- can’t be your date of birth
- can’t contain three or more of the same digit
- Your Password
- this is at least seven characters
- can be letters and at least one number
- must be different to your username
- is case sensitive
It’s important that you keep these details secret.
For more information, you can view our registration and login demonstrations.